JOB TITLE: Paid Social Specialist
Optidge is a full-service digital marketing agency located in Houston, Texas helping clients across the US with their SEO, Paid Search, Organic and Paid Social, Email, Analytics, Web Design, and other digital marketing needs. We are a passionate group of digital marketers that aren’t afraid to make mistakes, yet are constantly looking to improve and grow while supporting each other and our clients. We do our best to work hard and support our team members while taking the necessary time required to rejuvenate and spend with family, friends, or one’s self. Optidge was founded as a local, single-man consultancy in 2010 and has grown into a 12+ member agency covering the USA and beyond.
We are looking for a hard-working, friendly & creative Paid Social Specialist to join Optidge’s team of digital marketing rockstars! As Paid Social Specialist you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operation and management of both B2B and B2C client's Paid Social efforts including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, and more. This position works with internal & external teams to ensure optimal performance and will be responsible for driving the execution and measurement of paid social. The Paid Social specialist is responsible for developing, optimizing, maintaining, and analyzing paid social efforts for lead generation and some eCommerce. The paid social specialist reports to our Digital Advertising Strategist. Currently, the team is working remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following):
- Create and manage campaigns using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat Ads, and other exciting paid media platforms.
- Manage day-to-day running and optimizing social ad campaigns, as well as other aspects of campaigns including building audiences, a/b testing, architecting marketing funnels, assisting in the development of high converting image and video creative.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Conduct extensive audience, placement, and platform research to help inform Paid Social strategies for Optidge clients.
- Monitor competitive, industry, and paid social changes and translate into actionable recommendations.
- Monitor daily trends, ROAS, profit and spend across multiple clients. Analyze campaign metrics (clicks, impressions, conversions, bids, audiences, etc.) to optimize campaign performance.
- Take an active role in developing paid social strategies.
- Assist in the development of advertisement copy for paid media campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest, and engagement from the targeted audience.
- Assist in the development of creative assets: imagery, videos, and other collateral.
- Construct and prepare monthly internal and external performance updates/reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have a deep familiarity with concepts like CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, and ROAS.
- Understanding of audience segmentation, targeting, remarketing options across social media platforms
- Basic understanding of various ad formats, creative requirements, best practices across social media platforms
- Excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Ability to ideate and manage creative production
- In-depth and insightful analytic abilities to analyze raw data and formulate insights using Excel or other similar tools
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Problem solver, team player, always eager to learn, proactive, adaptable, and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong interest in advertising and passion for all things digital media
- 1+ years of experience managing paid media campaigns, with an emphasis on paid social
- Facebook Ads Experience: building social audiences, ad creative, and ad copy
- Previous agency internship or experience a plus
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- Other Paid Media Platforms
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to craft and write meaningful and popular ad copy.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Google Analytics certified preferred
- Facebook Blueprint certified is a BIG plus
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs and dental insurance programs
- 401(k) with employer matching and profit-sharing
- Vacation (PTO) and sick leave
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Great career growth opportunity. You’ll have direct access to agency leadership and graduate-level university training.