Are you a driven, proactive, self-starter with a passion for Search Engine Marketing and a soft spot for analytics? If so, our incredible (and growing) Paid Search Team needs you!
Who are we? We are Optidge, a digital marketing and advertising agency offering award-winning marketing strategies to drive top-line growth for our clients. We aren’t your typical agency. Our fabulous culture prioritizes work/life balance, while ensuring our employees have limitless opportunity to reach their professional and personal goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Paid Search Strategist to manage and execute Paid Search campaigns on Google and Bing, with an emphasis on lead-gen clients. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Campaign Strategy
- Campaign Build and Implementation
- Campaign Optimization and Management
- Campaign Performance and Reporting
As a key player in the department, you will analyze and strategize new ways to scale traffic and build revenue for our clients. Reporting to the Head of Paid Search, you’ll also work closely with other PPC team members and internal departments on a regular basis, so good communication skills are a must.
We communicate through Slack, manage tasks and projects through Teamwork, and organize files in Google Workspace.
This is a full-time, remote employee position open to US residents only, with health, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a retirement package.
WHAT A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PAID SEARCH STRATEGIST LOOKS LIKE:
- Manage Paid Search accounts for a range of clients, with a focus on increasing lead volume and ROI.
- Perform baseline campaign optimization tasks such as search query reports, bid adjustments, budget checks, ad copy audits, etc. on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide and implement higher level campaign strategy, such as bid strategy and campaign structure adjustments, as needed. Have a full understanding of when these changes should be made based on the data that is seen in the account.
- Perform deeper-level data dives that go beyond the day-to-day tasks to seek out opportunities for additional optimization to ultimately increase leads and ROI for clients.
- Strategically design and build new Google Ad campaigns using up-to-date best practices on keyword research, ad copy, campaign structure, and bid strategy evolution.
- Have an understanding of best practices regarding conversion tracking within Google Ads.
- Assist in the development of strategic, action-focused landing pages.
Client Facing Work
- Lead client meetings with support from Client Account Managers.
- Clearly and confidently communicate details of campaign strategy, direction and decisions to clients. Be willing to adjust and provide creative solutions when necessary.
- Work closely with the other Paid Search Strategists, Coordinators, and contractors for both new & existing clients.
- Act as a team player and provide support as needed with other accounts in the department.
- Attend internal departmental and company-wide meetings on a regular basis.
- Receive support and guidance as needed regarding account strategy from the Head of Paid Search. Report on campaign statuses and discuss campaign pivots with the Head of Paid Search.
- 2-3 years of experience in Paid Search campaign execution and optimization
- Preference for agency experience
- Preference for lead gen experience
- Deep knowledge of and experience with search-based campaigns
- For example, 2-3 years of experience building, analyzing, and optimizing Google search campaigns
- Familiarity with Display, Performance Max, and other campaign types required
- At least 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Bing ads is preferred
- Google Ads Certified
- Proactive and driven to reach client and personal goals
- Natural problem-solver with strong analytical abilities
- High-quality, articulate communicator, both written and spoken
- Insatiable curiosity to learn and grow
- Ability to work autonomously with adequate guidance and support
- Has a true passion for digital media and advertising. You have your finger on the pulse of what is happening in the industry (paid search changes, best practices, latest trends, etc).
- Ability to reprioritize personal tasks in order to support the goals of the entire department and organization
- Desire to work in a company culture that feels more like a family, because you connect with the brand, mission, clients, and your individual work.
- Company-assisted medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- 401(K) with employer matching and profit sharing
- Vacation (PTO) and sick leave
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day. We balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships.
- Great career growth opportunity. You’ll have direct access to agency leadership and graduate level university training.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Optidge helps established businesses increase their website traffic and convert customers online through strategic PPC, SEO, and social media campaigns. Our mission is to craft highly personalized marketing strategies to drive top-line growth for our clients.
We are a passionate group of digital marketers who aren’t afraid to make mistakes yet are constantly looking to improve and grow while supporting each other and our clients. We do our best to work hard and support our team members, while taking the necessary time required to rejuvenate and spend time with family, friends, or oneself.
Optidge was founded as a local, single-man consultancy in 2010 and has grown into a 20+ member agency covering the USA and beyond.