We are looking for an ambitious person with a passion for online advertising and a soft spot for analytics. Why? Because we’re a fast growing digital marketing and advertising agency on a mission to craft highly personalized marketing strategies to drive top-line growth for our clients.
As a Paid Search Coordinator (for PPC campaigns on Google and Bing), you are responsible for:
- Campaign Support (building campaigns with strategic direction)
- Campaign Maintenance (quality control and campaign optimizations)
- Campaign Measurement (tracking, measuring, and reporting on performance)
Within our growing Paid Search department, you’ll report to our Senior Paid Search Strategist, work closely with another Paid Search Specialist, and collaborate with other departments on a regular basis.
We communicate through Slack, manage tasks and projects through Teamwork, and organize files in Google Workspace.
This is a full-time employee position, with health and dental benefits, as well as a retirement package.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PAID SEARCH COORDINATOR
- Manage day-to-day search, display and analytics operations.
- Manage aspects of campaigns including keyword research, ad copy writing and testing, creative and banner development, bid management, budget management, giving overall suggestions, etc.
- Manage campaigns using Google Ads (Search/Display/Remarketing/YouTube) and Microsoft Ads
- Analyze campaign metrics (clicks, impressions, conversions, bids, audiences, etc.) to optimize campaign performance.
- Monitor competitive, industry and search engine changes and translate into actionable recommendations.
- Construct and prepare monthly internal and external performance updates/reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS YOU NEED TO HAVE
- You are a proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to meet competing deadlines under pressure.
- In-depth and insightful analytic abilities
- Ability to keep abreast of Paid Search changes, best practices, and trends
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Problem solver, team player, always eager to learn, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interest in advertising and passionate about all things digital media
- Certified with Google Ads, & Google Analytics (or be willing to get certified in the first 3-6 months)
EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Keyword management, ad copy creation, optimization skills and analytics understanding
- 2 years Google Search Ads Experience
- Experience Managing or Interacting With Clients
- Microsoft Search Ads Experience (preferred, but not required)
- Google Display Ads Experience (preferred, but not required)
- Previous agency experience is ideal
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs and dental insurance programs
- 401(k) with employer matching and profit sharing
- Vacation (PTO) and sick leave
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Great career growth opportunity. You’ll have direct access to agency leadership and graduate level university training.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Optidge helps established businesses increase their website traffic and convert customers online through strategic PPC, SEO, and social media campaigns. Optidge’s mission is to craft highly personalized marketing strategies to drive top-line growth for our clients.
We are a passionate group of digital marketers that aren’t afraid to make mistakes, yet are constantly looking to improve and grow, while supporting each other and our clients. We do our best to work hard and support our team members, while taking the necessary time required to rejuvenate and spend with family, friends, or one’s self.
Optidge was founded as a local, single-man consultancy in 2010 and has grown into a 12+ member agency covering the USA and beyond.