POSITION: Paid Search Coordinator
OPEN TO: US residents only
REPORTING TO: Senior Paid Search Strategist
STATUS: FT employee, 40 hours per week, 9 am – 5 pm Central Time with flexibility, Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: Health and dental plus retirement package
LOCATION: Remote, must be able to work Central Time zone hours
Are you a driven, proactive, self-starter with a passion for online advertising and a soft spot for analytics? If so, our incredible (and growing) Paid Search Team needs you!
Who are we? We are Optidge, a fast-growing digital marketing and advertising agency offering award-winning marketing strategies to drive top-line growth for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Paid Search Coordinator for PPC campaigns on Google and Bing, for our B2C and B2B clients. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Campaign Support (building campaigns with strategic direction)
- Campaign Maintenance (quality control and campaign optimizations)
- Campaign Measurement (tracking, measuring, and reporting on performance)
As a key player, you will analyze and strategize new ways to scale traffic and build revenue for our clients. Reporting to the Senior Paid Search Strategist, you’ll also work closely with other team members and internal departments on a regular basis, so good communication skills are a must.
We communicate through Slack, manage tasks and projects through Teamwork, and organize files in Google Workspace.
This is a full-time employee position open to US residents only, with health and dental benefits, as well as a retirement package.
WHAT A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PAID SEARCH COORDINATOR COULD LOOK LIKE:
- Manage day-to-day search, display and analytics operations.
- Manage aspects of campaigns including keyword research, ad copy writing and testing, creative and banner development, bid management, budget management, giving overall suggestions, etc.
- Manage campaigns using Google Ads (Search/Display/Remarketing/YouTube) and Microsoft Ads
- Analyze campaign metrics (clicks, impressions, conversions, bids, audiences, etc.) to optimize campaign performance.
- Monitor competitive, industry and search engine changes and translate into actionable recommendations.
- Construct and prepare monthly internal and external performance updates/reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR OPTIDGE IF YOU ARE…
- Certified in Google Ads and Google Analytics (or are willing to obtain certification within 3-6 months of starting).
- Proactive and seize opportunities to dive in and analyze client campaigns to optimize performance.
- An organized, multi-tasking ninja able to meet competing deadlines under pressure.
- Curious, with insightful analytic abilities that make you a natural problem-solver.
- Collaborative in nature, unafraid to speak up and share ideas with the team and be willing to listen to their ideas too.
- Able to own your role and know how to get your work done without waiting for direction.
- Passionate about digital media and advertising. Meaning you have your finger on the pulse of what is happening in the industry (paid search changes, best practices, and the latest trends.)
- Naturally detail-oriented and love to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Wanting to work for a company where the culture feels more like a family, because you connect with the brand, mission, clients, and your individual work.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 6 months - 1 year's Google Search Ads experience, or 6 months experience + educational equivalent (Master's level courses and projects).
- Previous agency experience is preferred but not required.
- Keyword management, ad copy creation, optimization skills, and analytics understanding.
- Experience managing or interacting with clients.
- Microsoft Search Ads experience (preferred, but not required).
- Google Display Ads experience (preferred, but not required).
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs and dental insurance programs.
- 401(K) with employer matching and profit sharing.
- Vacation (PTO) and sick leave.
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day. We balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships.
- Great career growth opportunity. You’ll have direct access to agency leadership and graduate level university training.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Optidge helps established businesses increase their website traffic and convert customers online through strategic PPC, SEO, and social media campaigns. Our mission is to craft highly personalized marketing strategies to drive top-line growth for our clients.
We are a passionate group of digital marketers who aren’t afraid to make mistakes yet are constantly looking to improve and grow while supporting each other and our clients. We do our best to work hard and support our team members, while taking the necessary time required to rejuvenate and spend with family, friends, or oneself.
Optidge was founded as a local, single-man consultancy in 2010 and has grown into a 20+ member agency covering the USA and beyond.