We are looking for an Account Manager to join our high-achieving team. Our desired candidate is an experienced digital marketer with client service experience who loves communicating with clients, enjoys new challenges, and being a part of a team.
Within our growing Accounts department, you’ll report to the Senior Account Manager and Operations Manager, work closely with our Department Heads and other Account Managers, and collaborate with other team members on a regular basis.
We communicate through Slack, manage tasks and projects through Teamwork, and organize files in Google Workspace.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for:
- CLIENT SUCCESS: Focusing on client partnerships by listening closely to what the client’s goals are and making them happen. Developing long-term relationships with key business executives and stakeholders.
- CLIENT MANAGEMENT: Being the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients. Calling and emailing clients on a daily basis to communicate updates and ensure all of your projects are where they should be.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Review account performance, guide client strategy, and serve as a liaison between customers and cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
Meetings & Communication
- Prepare for and lead Kickoff, Status, and Strategy meetings with clients and team members
- Email succinct account status updates each week to your assigned clients
- Regularly communicate with clients through email, phone, and video calls
- Effectively suppress scope creep with clients, with support from Optidge’s operations team
- Manage client deliverables, calendars, and timelines in a timely manner via Teamwork
- Collaborate with and direct other team members on progress of projects and escalate any issues that may impact timeline and/or budget
- Responsible for internal quality assurance of all project deliverables
- Partner with clients to understand business needs and turn them into actionable strategies
- Proficiency in managing expectations and overcoming objections
- Create roadmaps planning strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets
- Provide insight on digital marketing strategies for the client, with the support of the team strategists and specialists, through different channels inclusive of paid media, social media, and digital asset optimization
- Achieve timely contract renewals and opportunities for upsell/cross-sell working with the sales team as needed
Other tasks, projects, and directives as assigned and agreed upon
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Strong presentation skills and ability to demonstrate value to clients and serve as a trusted digital advisor
- Highly efficient time management and project management skills
- Proven track record of client growth and success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player; always eager to pitch in and learn from others (and yourself)
- Problem solver – adaptable to the situation and able to meet deadlines under pressure
HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE?
During our hiring process, we’ll be looking for this type of prior experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of digital marketing plus account management or client facing experience
- Previous Google Analytics experience is preferred, including client reports, analysis, and data driven opportunity identification
- Prior remote work experience is required
- Previous agency internship or experience
WHY WORK WITH US
Optidge helps established businesses increase their website traffic and convert customers online through strategic PPC, SEO, and social media campaigns. Optidge’s mission is to craft highly personalized marketing strategies to drive top-line growth for our clients.
We are a passionate group of digital marketers that aren’t afraid to make mistakes, yet are constantly looking to improve and grow, while supporting each other and our clients. We do our best to work hard and support our team members, while taking the necessary time required to rejuvenate and spend with family, friends, or one’s self.
Optidge was founded as a local, single-man consultancy in 2010 and has grown into a 12+ member agency covering the USA and beyond.